Hi.Welcome to my blog.:D Just some short posts,hope you enjoy it.:) although I look like already gave up but I never give up. :D Just enjoy my blog. Loves.

True Friendship.=)

Saturday 16 March 2013

The stressful life.

Hi all. :D
This post is gonna be a very long post,because there's many things that I want to share about.
First,my first term exam is over,and the results already listed.
I got a really low marks in my bm subject,others the same but this subject gave me the biggest disappointment.
Everybody seems wondering why my bm's standard suddenly drop so many and ask me everytime.
Honestly,I have no idea why I will get such a poor result.
I was shocked,disappointed and frustrated when I hear my result.
My mother asked me not to give up and don't be sad,same as my besties.
Although it's a big strike for me,I'm not gonna give up anyway.
Other than that,I failed 2 subjects among the subjects that I took.
It's really sad cause all of my friends get a better results.
Anyway,life still goes on,I have to move on too.

The friendship between me and my besties is getting better and better.
She gives me supports all the time as I do so.
Although we're from different classes,less time to see each other,we enjoy ourselves very much on Wednesday bcause that's the only day we can spend most time together. :)
We appreciate the day. :D

On Wednesday.
Form 4 life such a theatrical,full of stress,happiness,sadness and mostly disappointment.
Anyway,life still goes on.
And me still have to move on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment