Hi.Welcome to my blog.:D Just some short posts,hope you enjoy it.:) although I look like already gave up but I never give up. :D Just enjoy my blog. Loves.

True Friendship.=)

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Worries everywhere.

Hey. :)
Miracle did happens cause I'm still alive,hahaha. :D
This year such a tough tough tough tough year for me.
I can't handle everything in a simple and good way.
For an example,my studies.
I went for tuitions,but my result seems didn't improve that much.
My expectation wasn't high,but I failed to reach my expectation.
I didn't put enough efforts on my studies.
Other than that,my friendship.
I'm a failure to settle any problems.
I'm the one always did something wrong.
If something went wrong,it would always me. :)
I admit lah,I'm not a good friend.
Trying hard not to be a spare tyre.
Trying hard not to mess up people's life.
Trying hard to make self feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment